Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Bellies are the BEST!

I love baby bellies! Nothing is as beautiful as a round pregnant belly. I was so delighted to go around town with Susan who is 5 weeks away from her due date. We made so many stops, even in the cold. She really is such a good friend to be my guinea pig and did I mention it was cold (20something cold)!!!! Here are my first belly shots:




This one was fun to photoshop, The sun was too bright and washed out most of her face. But it seemed like a cute shot, so I had to keep playing with it until I got the above picture. Here is the before:










I love Susan's laugh in this one and how her belly matched the rod iron in the back






Thanks Susan! I had such fun : ) And we can't wait to meet you little Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment